1. My husband has learned to properly decorate a home. I was secretly pleased that he insisted it not be hung and suggested that I had good decorating sense.
2. He promises to plan out the calendar with me in advance...and to look at it daily so we don't have to hang the white board. So tonight we planned out the next 2 weeks, all the weekends until June, and wrote up a things to get done list. Oh man, that feels awesome!!!!
3. My mister packed darlin's dinner, took us out for Mexican, and ordered me a LARGE margarita.
4. He asked what he could do to help more.
5. He said he understood why I was upset.
Ahh!!! Isn't he wonderful!







3 comments:
I just wanted to comment so there woudl be no 0...heehee
Girl, I'm gonna make it 2! And hooray for not having to hang the whiteboard! Its more fun to talk through the schedule anyway :)
My sweetie had me hang our white board in the garage so we take a look at it each time we walk to the car. It works!!
Post a Comment