Tuesday, April 15, 2008

too cute jute



 So here is the guest bedroom....a work in progress...


As you can see on the floor, there is finally a rug.  This room has never had a rug  which is awful for a fussy baby trying to take a nap in a pack and play....their screams echo and make it impossible for them to sleep.  My Meredith is coming to visit with her darlings very soon...yippee!!! So yes, there will be one sleeping in this room.  I MUST FIND A RUG!  Well, this jute ain't gonna cut it because it is too small....buuutttt ain't the jute too cute!  The best thing I wanted to share with you is the price.  Check it out up close

Don't you agree, it is too cute, just like the ones in the fancy magazines........
but this one is only $131 for an 8 x 10 or $89 for a 6 X 9.  Where can I get one you say?????..could it be at local gift shop across the country, at an antique/bargin store but they only had one?  Nope girls, this too cute jute is for all of us...it can be found at your local Lowes store.  Even though it is not really what I have been looking for, I figured it was worth a try. I like it so much, I might roll this thing up and tuck it away for another place.  Don't you agree that it is a deal?

3 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Thanks for the tip! I love jute rugs, so stylish!

Melissa

Mere said...

Love the rug! I can't wait for one of my babies to be sleeping there. I love that "My Meredith" is a post on your blog. I have no idea what that means but it makes me feel important!!

Shannon said...

Ohhhhh!!!! I love this room! The furniture, the bedding the rug!! All of it!! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog so I could come to yours!!