Monday, April 21, 2008

TV Turnoff


Did you know that this week is TV Turnoff week?  Yep, that is what Real Simple has told us.  Are you up for the challenge?  I am...i think.  Today I forgot at first and turned on the news to find out the weather.  Then I saw something about the polygamy family in Texas...that info isn't going to make my day any better...then I remembered about the TV Turnoff week.  I never found out about the weather...it has rained on and off all day.



So what have I done instead?
I  took darlin' to the doctor for her shots...grocery shopped...cleaned up last nights dishes...checked email and blog...put away my mister's (should I call him my messter) stuff on the porch....cleaned out my clothing closets...made a donation pile for the veterans truck coming thursday....checked email and blog, no comments...wrote in my journal....put together a bazillion cardboard brick blocks darlin' got for her birthday 2 weeks ago... cleaned out some of the attic... checked email and blog, still no comments ...read a 1/4 of a country living magazine...pulled out dinner...played tea party with darlin'.....ordered a real carpet for work-in-progress-guestroom...read about the nester's window mistreatments and planned my own mistreatements...tried to change my blog music to Can you Stand the Rain by New Edition only to find that I CAN NOT remember my password and they can't seem to email it to me...read some of my favorite motivation book, Creative Counterpart...checked email and blog for comments...listened to my Robin Thicke CD 5 times....and it is only 5:19p.m.  Wonder what I will get in to tonight?

What would you do without the TV?  Can you do without it?  What show would you break the rules for?....not sure but I just might have to watch The Office...to check in on Pam and Jim

Would love to hear if you are up to doing the TV turn off blog challenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in! It sounds like you've made it through Day 1 OK. Good luck with the rest of the week!