I was planning to get everything done while darlin' sleeps so that I will be ready to go pick up my new MONOGRAM machine after nap-time. (I have been wanting one for 3 years. My precious husband isn't excited about it, but I am) You see, if I have everything done, then I can get darlin' fed, play toys, read, bath-time, bedtime, and then I can just drown in monogramming. OH how I hope it will be easy and successful..today/tonight...not a month from now. But instead of getting everything done, I am typing on a blog that I have no idea what it will look like. Oh how I hope I can change the font, this one is just too boring.
SO my friend and I have decided to buy this monogram machine together. She is the biggest burst of sunshine I have ever met, so I feel good about this adventure. Wouldn't you agree that I have done my husband a favor buy sharing this price with someone else? Hopefully he will see my hours of enjoyment. Plus, maybe i can save the fortune I am spending on getting darlin's thing monogrammed.
I am looking forward to starting this blog. Could it be my new piece of serenity?
Off to see what my first posting may look like.
DO they have better fonts to choose from?
serenity to you and me, cc







No comments:
Post a Comment