It is soooo boring and has no class to it, but it is necessary at this point in marriage. Yes, I have purchased a generic white board to hang in our kitchen. Not just a little one that can be easily camouflaged, this is one that there is NO WAY it can be overlooked by my mister. Check it out..still in the package...boring!!
Over there, that is my cute little rod iron fruit basket that will be coming down in effort to keep the peace. I know this is extreme, but in the past I have bought dainty little fridge calendars, a momagenda, and a precious calendar that has a new picture of darlin' on it every month... none of these have caught our attention. So at this point I am trading visual enjoyment (I like looking at my pretty things) for marital enjoyment. (I promise, he is worth it.) I am tempted to dress the ugly, boring white board with a gingham ruffle or a polka dot frame. I can't think of how I would monogram it right now, but I am sure if I thought long enough I could. You see, I am leaving it generic so that my mister( and me too!) might not overlook it. This way we will remember that it is strictly functional, not home decoration. Do you think that will help us?
So today, that is my project... and thanks to emily, my first task will be rest!
oh...don't worry, the pen has pink ink for me.







No comments:
Post a Comment