Saturday, April 26, 2008

yeah, yeah I know


Okay...so I have too much time on my hands.  I am at the beach with darlin' and she is sleeping.  ahhhh... peace.  I  love the feeling of having time to waste.  It is nice not to feel like I should be doing my chores...there are no chores here!...if there are, I am ignoring them.   To waste my time I have been tinkering around with my blog.  I found this free digital scrapbook paper and want to see how those blog masters use it.  Yeah, yeah, I know my blog title is gone, the colors don't match, my font is still ugly, the image is nothing like anything I would buy (remember, I said this was free), and I can't get my playlist to stop playing Mary Poppins.  If you really wanna know, I should be sleeping.  

I just wanted to make a little disclaimer, I know this looks bad.  I'm just having fun.  Maybe I can figure out how to fix it after my nap...

2 comments:

sassy seamstress said...

i was just doing the same thing with changing my layout. i found a site that has free "templates", but i can't get it to work. would you mind emailing me the info on the scrapbook "paper" you used. thanks!

Cambre said...

this free scrapbook paper was from theshabbyshoppe.com. isn't it cute? she has a lot of fun stuff...the really cute stuff is for sale, not free...bummer